Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

You're fearfully and wonderfully made ♥

You fall to your knees
You beg, you plead
Can I be somebody else
For all the times I hate myself?
Your failures devour your heart
In every hour, you're drowning
In your imperfection

I've felt like this a lot. Constantly only seeing what I do wrong, where I'm lacking. Sometimes I find it impossible to see anything good about myself. But that's not all the time. I'm a much better parent than my mother ever was, I'm a good friend, almost always there for people, helpful, kind, caring, sweet [at times], and not unattractive, even being a larger sized woman.

You're worth so much

It'll never be enough
To see what you have to give
How beautiful you are
Yet seem so far from everything

This evening was lovely. We played with the little one, he had a lot of fun stacking and smashing down blocks ♥ After he went to bed, I sat and relaxed with the boyfriend. Then I went to the gym with my mom, sister and aunt. I did 22 minutes of cardio on the bike, then 5 mins of cooldown on the treadmill. After that I did 75 reps on the ab/situp/ish machine, 20 reps on 2 different arm machines, and 25 leg presses.

All in all, I feel pretty good. the excersizing made me feel pretty nice. sore, but nice. I was smiling incessantly while singing this song on the short drive home.

You're worth so much
So easily crushed
Wanna be like everyone else

I feel this way a lot, but listening to skillet [imperfection, if anyone is interested in finding the song] made me feel really good about myself. I may not be exactly what I want, but I'm working on it. all of it, not just the physical, but the mental/emotional as well.


Won't you believe, yeah
All the things I see in you

I'm working on it, darling. I love you. ♥ ♥ and to my friends, I am truly grateful for most of you. You love me in spite of myself =P

You're not the only one
Drowning in imperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment