Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fail.

So today I decided, I'll go to the gym. figured I'd get Avery woken up, fed, and then we'd get showered and go. It's now 7:30. I was planning on leaving at 7, since the daycare is only until 8pm. fucking FAIL. I am now sitting here, rewatching season 1 of Weeds. I should at least do some housework. I just feel so fucking useless. I WILL go to the gym tomorrow before my psych final at 1230. Or I'll stab myself in the face.

I also had a weird dream last night, involving rape and pudding. I have no FUCKING idea x.x

I gotta try to get motivated into cleaning.

Do all borderlines have such troubles letting go when it comes to losing a loved one? 4 years and I still break down and cry for him. but sometimes... I wonder if I'm crying for him as much as I'm already breaking down, and then I think of him... Regardless... I miss him, I want him to be proud of me... but the truth is, he'd probably hate who I really am. and cue the tears.

Later...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, to answer your question. I still think of past boyfriends, therapists, friends I lost. It sucks. It very much hurts to let people go, even when you have to. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really bad at letting people go, I hold onto them and keep them in my life, even if it's not in either's best interest. >.<

    ReplyDelete