Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow, its been like a week. o.o

I haven't dropped yet another thing. I am still here. I've had a very busy week. Father's day morning, Larry proposed to me again. I was laying there naked. He proposes in awkward ways, lol. I didn't answer til monday, but we knew I would. We stayed up til nearly 8am sunday night at a friends, it was nice. we played some board games, and had a lot of fun.

My friend let me borrow $200 bucks, which really helped me out. He doesn't expect me to pay him back, but I can't let a debt go unpaid.

Paid for 2 classes wednesday, that's all I can afford to take.

I've been sick a couple days, I feel awful. I still managed some housework and cooking, though today was just leftovers. Tomorrow I'm experimenting with chicken paremesan. maybe some noodles with it.

I feel like shit for not going to the gym since weds morning. But I'm so sick. I just want to be pretty when we get married. I don't want to wait until June, either. It'll probably be March, maybe even a winter wedding, in february. The sooner I get taxes back XD

I'm just waiting for the depression. Something is going to screw this up. I know it.

I have a headache. I have to go. I'll write more, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment