Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

today, pt 2

so I'm planning a semi-large event. It's a party, at a local hotspot. I sent the invitations out via facebook. Almost immediately [within a day] a "friend" declined. no apology, nothing. this from the friend who only seems to talk to me as a last resort.

I know, I know, you're thinking it's just paranoia. But it's not. This person is only my friend because of a mutual acquaintance. And they complain, and they whine, and I get so sick of it. but I put up with it, and I sympathize. Because I'm a good friend. something some of my friends should remember. There are other friends, friends that are much better than I deserve.
but it's difficult to maintain a bond, a relationship with some of my friends, because there is little human contact. Most of it is txt/facebook/etc. So I either play my friends up to to be much much better than they are [not to say they arent great, but I ignore any flaws] or I judge, put down, dwell on all the things they don't do for me.

Ugh. life sucks.

On the positive side, tonight is leftovers. maybe I'll make some mashed potatoes, but nothing else. Which only leaves me the crippling amount of housework that I'm severely backed up on. Because I'm lazy, and useless, and Mary Louise Parker is just too goddamn intriguing.

Now I get to despond over not being married, not having a dog, or money, or a job, or the feeling of being loved or needed.

Today started pretty nice. but now... notsomuch. We'll see how things are when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment