Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Semidrama.

I'm starting this on thursday, but I know I wont finish it until tomorrow. besides, 3 blogs in one day, might be a bit much x.x

So I'm friends with an ex I dated 3 yrs ago. He broke up with his girl a month or so ago. we keep making plans to grab coffee but I keep flaking because of stuff coming up [picking up the boyfriend, driving someone to work, etc]

So the other day we are talking [about him getting a GED] and out of nowhere, really he says:
On another note I miss you.

Well, we haven't talked in a week or so, so I take this semicasually.
I miss ya too, we haven't hung out in ages.
then a second msg,
Maybe I should help you study for the GED

Him:
That would be helpful
and a second msg from him:
I wish shit would have worked out between us.

Me:
Yeah, but I'm a horrid girlfriend so it's probably best it didn't.

Him:
Youre so easy to talk to and beautiful.

Me:
I'm not beautiful, I'm fat. x.x I can't argue that I'm easy to talk to.

short story: we go back and forth about how apparently wonderful I am, how he doesnt think I get told it enough, how I think he's just messed up over his last gf, he doesn't think so, etcetcetc.

WTF?

I can't lie, I did smile, enjoy it. It felt nice, him saying those things. I didn't force the subject to change like I should have. I didn't exactly encourage it either. but I didn't discourage it either.

The discussion turned to me saying I'm the reason we broke up, being borderline and unable to control myself. He said it was a choice of mine, so I sent a few links to educate him.

Later that night I sent him a txt,
Did you read those links? I hope ya did <3

I meant like, I'd love it if he did, but it wasn't very specific to that. He said he'd read them when he got home from work. o.O


I... don't know. I haven't talked to him in a day or 2.
It's not like I love him, My emotions aren't involved really at all. but I kinda like knowing that someone regrets not being with me.

I'll write later, I think I should introduce some backstory. o.O

7 comments:

  1. Him? I will never waste another emotion, real or fake on that horrid waste of space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you just did waste anger on that piece of trash. And Who you ARE talking about is right.

    You are easy to talk to, and you are quite the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not anger. it's fact. I have no emotion involved when I call him a piece of shit that should go kill himself.


    And no, I'm not. the easy to talk to thing though, is a natural talent. plus I'm going to school so people will talk to me. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, people do see you as pretty. And I'd talk to you regardless of schooling situation. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually dont know who this about.... C?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, not C. Sometimes I wish C still cared, we're supposed to be friends but I don't get that from him.

    ReplyDelete