Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

frustration.

So, for the past couple hours I was feeling ok. talked to my best friend, that's always nice even if the boyfriend hates him >.<

Then I pick up the boyfriend from work. He didn't even notice I chopped a good 1.5inches off my bangs. x.x then I had to change the song quickly, "You wanna get married, run away..." stupid goo goo dolls. that upset me a little, even that stupid whore is getting married. Other BPs get married, their husbands love them enough. but the boyfriend obviously doesnt. needless to say it hurts. constantly. he could marry that horrid woman, but not me. I'd like to think I'm not as bad as her. but maybe I'm worse, and just blind to it. fuck me, I'm hopeless. If he's not going to marry me I don't want to stick around, to hurt more and more. I know that sounds stupid, considering he's put up with me for 2 years. And i know "marriage isn't any different" blah blah blah. That's bullshit. Marriage would mean he at least cared enough to stick around. instead of having a "get out of crazytown without paying for a divorce" card.
Back to my point, I went off on him because of this. I just wanna punch him sometimes. Maybe we just aren't meant.

Someone stab me in the face please.

No comments:

Post a Comment