Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Monday, June 28, 2010

I have a couple blogs in draft still. Its hard to finish them. Hard to talk about things, scarey to think someone might read these who knows me, who will think differently of me.

I'm pretty much all better from being sick. going back to the gym today. I need to get into shape.

I want to get away.
I want to see the midnight sun, the northern lights. I'm thinking of going north. Maybe we can honeymoon there. I don't know.

I need to talk to someone. but I don't even know where to begin.

I did some art that doesn't suck so far, though it's such a bland concept.

We might get a dog. I'd like that. we're going to the movies tonight. We will see how it goes.

Maybe I'm just being melodramatic. >.<

I've been struggling to get to my schoolwork. But I'll get it done, I want to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment