Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Structure and Disappointment

Disappointment.

So my darling friend that I dig so much isn't coming over today. He's apparently going to spend time with his dad and go out to eat with him. He was so apologetic, and was like "you, you haven't started dinner yet, have you?" I almost wanted to say I had to see what he would do. but I don't wanna lie to him. If anything I would have lied if I had started it and didn't want him to feel bad about it.

I'm not mad, or really that upset. just kind of bummed because I was really looking forward to some time with him this weekend. >.> god I dig that boy. youngin though he is [a whole month younger- I must be robbing the cradle lol]

Structure.

This blog is a mess. disorganized jumble of impulsivity. I don't think before I post, I don't post certain things at certain times, etc. I feel like this inhibits me from having readers. o.O I want to change this I think

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I am glad you are back to posting!! Lets both keep it up eh?? Do you ahve facebook or twitter? I would love to talk with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete