Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

impulsivity.

So my dad sent me $50 today, with the note "dinner's on me tonight, love dad"

he's pretty awesome.

So I'm sitting at home, and what do I decide to do? order 2 pairs of jeans [that will probably be too small, or at least super tight] and spend nearly $70 on it. >.< but I don't regret it that much. I need new clothes, and I didn't want to buy a size I wont be in long. and if I have to go easy on the smoking, so be it. I'll figure out all the finances. But I'm the only one really bringing in substantial income, and I wanted to buy myself something. I think I deserved it.

Plus, I can't help but think of when these jeans that are deff gonna be too tight, end up being too loose. ♥
I do better losing weight when I have a tangible goal like that. and this time, I won't throw up to get down to a 14 x.x

Time for yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment