Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Monday, November 8, 2010

I just have to get this out.

I'm very dependent on this blog right this moment.

I know I mentioned this before, but I showed him my crazy last night. I thought I had mentioned my stay in the mental hospital, but I don't think he remembers. I'll tell him that part later. I told him there was something else I'd tell him later.

I dropped the words. I used the term Borderline Personality Disorder. this early in a relationship, that's probably not a good idea. especially since we aren't technically dating, nor will we for awhile. I told him i would be seeing a shrink on a regular basis soon. He asked to know what medications I'll be put on. He gets a little frustrated that I don't believe him when it comes to positive things about me. So I'm going to take him at face value. He's so sweet, and genuine. I don't think he's setting out to hurt me. That and we wont be thinking of dating exclsively or anything anytime soon.

The ex is getting title XX and bumping back up to full time. I am moving in December. I can not wait. He thought he walked in on a date tonight. we were just hanging out. but a date would have been nice too. ♥ we shall see how things go. We cuddled on the couch, played madden, and watched comedy shtuffs. It was nice.

I am finding a psych asap. I need medication, and I need to get DBT or some such. I need to do this, before there is an US.

Going to bed though, gotta working in the AM ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment