Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jumping to conclusions

I feel so much better than I did this morning. if you read through I already start to feel better but... this is good.

I love my life. right now. exactly as it is.

My mistake wasn't so bad. He's still around.

For whatever this is, he hasn't disappeared.

that's something, at least.

He even said this afternoon:

"I had a lot of fun as well crazy included. I really like that we can talk and we both know so completely what the other means when we say things"

OMG! ♥♥♥ That's wonderful. I was determined to be happy no matter what. but how can I not be when I hear something like that? =^.^=

I need to be careful to not actually fall for this boy. He could be trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment