Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Friday, August 6, 2010

rage-y. and irrationally so.

I can't help it. I'm so pissed. I never get what I want. why even try? Why even let me care about anything? So I can be crushed? Dissociation setting in, luckily or else I'd say things to him I may regret. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you. trust me. i hate it when people say I know what you're going through and I won't say I know exactly what it is, but I know the feeling of being so irrationally pissed and angry and disconnected. Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete