Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Funnybone

We has tickets, I can't wait to go.
We spent $30 on books today. fuck. but I'm really pretty thrilled, I love books.
I'm hungry. I need to lose 6inches in both my waist and hips by march. I can do it, I just need to be dedicated. I don't exactly know what to lose in my upper torso, but I'm sure I'll have no trouble losing there x.x
Got sized, I'm actually a 40D. the chick tried saying I was a DD, but I proved her wrong! >.<
I've been ignoring little things a lot lately, like my anger at my mom/sisters, etc. I've been talking to a friend, he reminds me of someone else I am close to, and I both like and dislike that.
I feel kind of manic ish. I'm not sure of what to write, my mind is all over the place.
I have my first Victoria's Secret bra. it is of the GODS. my walmart bras just don't compare. getting another one tomorrow, this one I got from a friend.
I wish my fiance let me bite him. >.<
Everyone seems to love the dress I picked for the wedding, but ONE person told me they didn't think it was that good looking, and now I'm constantly second guessing it.

I wanna use the oil pastels I got from my loverly friend for my birthday. and my new paints, and the detail brushes. But I should do homework first. screw it, I'm making something purdy tonight. XD

I'm feeling very alone right now. It makes me really depressed. I need to go out, do something. but I can't.

Maybe I'll hit the bar tonight. lol

1 comment:

  1. When I hit home I'm gonna try getting a Victoria's Secret bra...especially if you're saying walmart ones dont compare! Love you hunnie

    ReplyDelete