Welcome to UnderCover Borderline.

Hello, and thanks for reading. You can call me Dee. I'm a young college woman with a lot on her plate, on top of BPD.
I don't go to therapy, or take medication. I would love to, I'm positive it would be ridiculously helpful. But I have yet to find a doctor who takes my insurance, is accepting new patients, and is willing to take a BPD client. So until my luck changes, or I'm convincing enough to get a doctor to take me, I suffer.
This blog is my life, as I perceive it.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fair

For all what, 8 of you that read this.

I'm sorry. This page needs a real post; not just me bitching and moaning.

Updates in life:
Working full time; plus school and kiddo.
it's really stressful especially since the fiance is only working weekends. but that's because we don't have child care and I make more money than him.

I've yet to be medicated. Of course. because I am awful at taking care of myself. I seriously need to just set up an appt.

The fiance and I have fought more than I am comfortable with lately.

Some fuckhead stole my wallet. thanks a lot; cuntface.

I've had a couple amazing nights with friends; and a decent number of amazing nights with the fiance.

We moved.

I need to un-retard myself from blogging; so give me time. I will also be attempting to catch up on blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment